We offer delivery to England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. International orders are now also being taken.
International orders are charged at £12.99 postage and FREE ON ORDERS OVER £35
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 48 hours.
Shipping on weekends and over holiday periods may be limited however will be specified based on the shipping option you have selected during checkout.
Shipping rates and delivery
|Shipment method||Estimated delivery time||Shipment cost|
|Delivery Royal Mail 48h||2-3 business days||£3.50|
|Royal Mail 24hr||1-2 business days||£4.95|
We will make every effort to ensure that orders arrive on time. At times due to issues outside of our control deliveries may arrive later than anticipated. If your order is not received as expected please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipment confirmation and order tracking
Your order will be picked, packed, and posted within 48 hours of your order being placed. Once the order has been shipped you will be notified by email. If your postage selection is offered with tracking, you will be made aware of this tracking number in this email. You may also be contacted directly by our couriers by email/phone with additional tracking information
Socksation is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier or our support team directly to file a claim. Please save all packaging material and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision using a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 07716 653646
- By mail: Socksation, 2 Darina Court, Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom. CO3 0FL
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or those which have been clearly personalised.
- The supply of goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to us. You should send the goods to the following address:
Socksation, 2 Darina Court, Colchester, CO3 0FL
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: 07716653646
- By mail: Socksation, 2 Darina Court, Colchester, CO3 0FL